Pages

Pinterest

June 12, 2018

Graduation and Rainbows - Queen & Co.

Join me on the Queen and Company blog today. 
My assignment was to highlight Metallic Bubbles and Cord.   
There are so many new embellishments in the shop, that you have to see!
Go HERE.


For my first card, I started with the Foam Front Die - Polka Dots.  I filled the circles with Toppings: Bubbles and Metallic to match my Metallic Bubbles that filled some of the holes.
I tiny sliver of yellow washi for pop and blue Cord and a Paper Smooches sentiment for the graduate.



For my second card, I layered rainbow papers and then the new Cord in a rainbow pattern.  I used the heart and love sentiment from the Heart Throb Shaker kit.   I literally only used one piece of paper for this card.  Its the rainbow sheet from the Fruit Basket 6x6 paper Pad




Thank you for stopping by.  Head to the Queen and Company website to see all the new embellishments that are added often.  They are inexpensive and can add so much interest to your next project.  


No comments:

Post a Comment