Pages

Pinterest

June 2, 2018

This is the Life - Fancy Pants

Morning!  I am on the Fancy Pants blog today.
We are in the mood to splash and splash around here but the weather is not cooperating!  The pool is open and the kid has his bathing suit ready.  Instead of getting fun photos for this year, I reverted back to last year and a fun day we had with friends at the beach.  The Poolside Collection from Fancy Pants is not just for pools!  I have used it for 2 different beach layouts and could keep going!  






You can see here that I topped the patterned paper with a FREE cut file from Paper Issues.  I used the Wheel from the Seas The Day File.  I backed some of the openings with the 6x6 paper pad, but I ended up covering most of that.


If you look close, I used Nuvo from Paper Issues to add detail to my splashes of water.  I used it on all of the water pieces and in the center of the flowers.  It may not translate well here, but in real life, it looks super cool.  

So, if you don't have any pool photos, grab out those beach photos and get to documenting!


SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment