Pages

Pinterest

June 20, 2018

You are Way too Sweet - Technique Tuesday

Good morning!
I have been asked by Technique Tuesday to play with some of their new releases each month.  
They have asked if I could incorporate them into scrapbooking layouts.  
It is a challenge sometimes, but challenges keeps you on your toes, am I right?

For this month, they sent me:



All with matching crafting dies!  I mixed all three and came up with this.....
I also Fancy Pants Poolside for all the papers.

Take a look and head over to Technique Tuesday to see what else they have created new for the month.  You'll be pleasantly surprised!



Instead of your traditional stamping and coloring, I stamped on several different papers and cut them out and layered them.  This gives them detail without all the mess!  
Plus, I avoid coloring if I can:o) Unless it is with crayons of course!

I have found, with 6x6 paper pads, the patterns are often shrunk down and will give you smaller pattern detail for ideas like this.  






No comments:

Post a Comment