Pages

Pinterest

August 3, 2020

Going Places - Paper Issues


Hey there!
To be honest, it was a nightmare.  It was blurry, kept going in and out for me and freezing.  
But, the layout came out ok! 
It was Scraplift Sunday and we listen MandaJane.  I added her layout under mine.  

I used Vicki Boutins Mixed Media Paper Pad.  OMG let me tell you how easy it makes for pulling a layout together!  All the work is done for you.  ALL OF IT! Then, with it being a lift, the design work is also done for you.  Win win!!

Shop the PI store and get 20% off with Code: Mary-Ann

These photos are from my boys 8th grade graduation.  His hair is so much longer now.  
I forgot that I need to reprint the left photo of him and I.  
I crossed it out for some reason and slapped that puppy right down on my layout.  
I'll fix it.  lol



No comments:

Post a Comment