Pages

Pinterest

August 11, 2020

Bon Jovi - Paper Issues

 Hey friends!

A few years ago, my friend, her sister and I went to a Bon Jovi concert.  It was marvelous.  We planned to go again this year, but was cancelled recently due to the Corona.  I remembered I hadn't yet scrapped the first photos so I dig them out for this project.  

Last Thursday night, myself and two other gals from Paper Issues got together and create LIVE on the PIFF FB using the same Nothin' but the Kitchen Sink kit.  You can grab kits from Paper Issues.  We created different teams.  Team Yellow (ME!), team pink and team gray. There really isn't anything special about being on a team other than the color.  You don't know what team you are on until you get your kit.  Kinda fun for this one.  






No comments:

Post a Comment