Pages

Pinterest

July 24, 2020

Together - Paper Issues

Hey there friends.
You have to be a member to watch.  Just request to join and you can see all of the upcoming lives in the Events Section of the page.  

I wasn't sure how I was going to play along with the newest sketch (see below) but I love the end result.  I planned to use the stamp set that I purchased, which is amazing, but I was off on my color choices and it did not match.  At all.  You can see in the video.  I think I'll make a card with it instead.  

I used the new Celebrate Us collection from a collaboration between 
Pinkfresh Studios and Altenew.  
Shop at the PI store and get 20% off with code: Mary-Ann.

The photo is from when I went to Kansas in February to go to a crafters meet up 
and it was so close to my niece, I stayed extra days!  We had so much fun.  Her home is darling and her new husband is even better.   Her and I did little excursions.  This was one to the A&W drive through for Rootbeer floats! It was all right before the whole Corona thing.  

Anyway, here is my layout and Thanks for stopping by!







 

No comments:

Post a Comment