Pages

Pinterest

September 22, 2014

LOVE - a stolen photo from a friend

It is not often that I get to scrapbook something feminine.  You won't believe what I had to do to steal this picture from my friend!!  It is one of Kathy's favorite photos of her daughter Emily, from several years ago.   We were "playing" last week and I snatched it right out from under her!  I may give it to her but first, I need to share it with you.  


Seriously, this photo needs nothing!  It is absolutely stunning.  However, I did HAVE to pair it with some pink after all.  I used MAMBI (Me and My BIG ideas) paper, stickers, banners.  A few paint splatters, enamels, one doily and and hand cut title.  It is rather simple but again, that is all the photo needs.  I need a girl.  
Guess my sexy pup will have to do.  


Here is a close up of some of the random bits I used.  Remember back in the day, when you sent away for photos, they had a yellow date in the corner?  I carefully covered that.  The date stamp wasn't always accurate.   It just meant, that is when you finally sent in the film to be developed cause you were waiting on a coupon in the mail!  Oh the luxuries of technology today!  How did we survive?

Thank you Kathy:o)



1 comment:

  1. I love, love, love this! You can steal my photos anytime you like if this is the result! Love that it is pink, but not "super pink", just enough girly, just like Em! Thanks for using it!

    ReplyDelete