Pages

Pinterest

September 7, 2014

Cinco de Mayo

Still on crutches, we decided to celebrate Cinco de Mayo at the local Mexican Restaurant.  It is probably the most authentic in the area.  We walk in to a table just for us.  We were a tad on the early side, as we were leaving there was a huge line.  We sat, I immediately ordered a banana margarita for the first time.  (see pic below)  YUMMO.  So I ordered another.  Ever seen a staggering lady on crutches?  It was a sight.  I had no idea they were that good!  Note to self, take a wheelchair next time!  The pics are not great cause the lighting in this place is just plain awful.  Who cares though when the food is that good.  

Here is a layout I created for A Flair for Buttons.  I used American Crafts paper, Bits, Delights, Remarks and Thickers.  Added some random brads and paint drops.  This layout was a bit bright for my normal taste but I do like it.  




See the yummy drink?


Thanks for stopping by.  See you soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment