Pages

Pinterest

March 15, 2020

Rock the World - Paper Issues

I did another LIVE scrapbooking video over at Paper Issues.  
I thought that I would gather random items that coordinate instead of a collection that already matched.  It was really a lot of fun.  I don't think I have done that in a really long time.  I also used a plate to cut a big circle!
I did use some Amy Tangerine, Shimelle and Bella Blvd.
Grab what you need from the Paper Issues Store for 20% off with code: Mary-Ann.
Download a gazillion FREE cut files while your there.  

This photo of my boy getting his training wheels off his bike.  I swear, he would still have them on to this day if we let him.  He is not one to be off his own feet.  As a matter of fact, the last time he was on a bike, he fell off and broke his wrist.  It has been a couple years since he has even attempted to get on one.  Wonder how he is going to teach his own kids??  

Head over to Paper Issues Friends and Fan Facebook page to get notified when there are LIVE scrapping videos coming up, what challenges they have and loads of inspiration too.
In my video, you seriously enter my head.  I tell you everything I am thinking. How I use the dinosaur as the Loch Ness monster.  The circle of fish as the ocean.  Bugs and spiders cause they hang out near water.  So, in the end, I'm not sure if its the ocean or a lake but who cares!  It is all perfect!





No comments:

Post a Comment