Pages

Pinterest

October 4, 2018

Thriller - Paper issues

Morning!

Have you seen all of the new October challenges over at Paper Issues?  If not, when your done taking a peek at my layout, you need to head over there.  Some really fun ones have been added for this month.  If you know me at all, I love anything Halloween and fall.  So, bring it on!

Today, I played along with the I'm Here for the Boos challenge.  
Share anything Halloween, crying baby, booze (you know you have those photos!) or anything you can think of that would get a BOO!

I used Pretty Little Studio's Goosebumps collection created by Ashley Horton!
Also a FREE cut file from the PI Shop called Web Background and I used only a portion of it.  

Head over to the Paper Issues Store to grab anything you need for
20% off when you use code: Mary-Ann.







No comments:

Post a Comment