Pages

Pinterest

May 24, 2015

Sweet Sticker Face

I recently came across this fun picture of my boy with his grandparents.  
He was only 4 at the time and super cute I must say.  Where has the time gone?  I don't remember him this tiny.  Anyway, I love the printable from Paper Issues that says "I (with a big heart) your face."  Well, I certainly do in these photos.  He is so cheesy!

Head over to Paper Issues blog to be inspired by other Design Team member using various


I used a recent Studio Calico kit for this project and a alphabet cut file from The Cut Shoppe.  Yup, there is pink on this boy layout.  Thank goodness Grammie is the photo too:o)




Thank you for stopping by.  Head over to Paper Issues to get all the free printable they have.  They also have a few free cut files.  Go HERE.


No comments:

Post a Comment