Pages

Pinterest

May 19, 2015

Mother's Day - The Cut Shoppe

This year for Mother's Day, we were in Florida at Legoland on probably the hottest day ever!  
A couple years ago on MY day, we bought a 4-wheeler for my husband.  Not all the activities we do on Mother's Day are about me.  But, I will confess that I am pretty spoiled most days of the year.  I guess it doesn't have to be solely about me, as long as I am with the one who made me a mother, right!

Here is the layout that is being featured over at The Cut Shoppe today.


What did you do for Mother's Day?  I would love to know!



2 comments:

  1. We had breakfast with our moms & my dad and then did the 6hr drive back to NC from MD. I think yours was probably more enjoyable. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so fab Mary-Ann! You used the cut file perfectly for your Mother's Day layout!

    ReplyDelete