Pages

Pinterest

May 28, 2015

Sunny Days - Fancy Pants

If you haven't noticed a trend lately with my layouts, I am going to go ahead and point it out!  All of my photos have been from my older stash.  I realize that I skipped a couple of years with really great memories.  Don't have any idea what happened.  I did scrap some things just not very many.   I think it was when we were it our itty bitty apartment for a year and trying to buy our home.  I was running around like a chicken with my head cut off.  Looking at nearly 100 homes that just would not do!  It was awful.  Any who- lets get back to the point, shall we.  This layout is of Roman at Revere beach with his Grampy and Nana from Florida.  He was stripped down to his undies wearing his grampy's big shoes.  Head over to Fancy Pants to see even more of this beautiful Making Waves collection and the entire layout!  You won't be sorry.  


Thanks for popping in!



No comments:

Post a Comment