Pages

Pinterest

September 9, 2013

Never fails

It never fails, my family goes out of town when there are big events happening locally.  No, I am not talking about the corvette show coming up!  If this were my husbands blog, that would probably the topic!  I am talking about a baby shower welcoming twins, a boy and a girl!  I am bummed that I will not be a part of the festivities.  I have joined forces with a couple of friends for the gift giving and volunteered to make the card if they would do the shopping:o)  Win win!   Here is what I created....




Notice the "S" added to "Welcome Little One" rub-on?? 
I have been hoarding this paper collection for quite some time.  It is an older line by Fancy Pants called Baby Mine.  I have created several cards with this collection.  I backed the balloon and precious hearts with foam tape for some dimension.  A little brown twine from May Arts was just perfect.  Not too much embellishment, just right!
Babies make me happy:o)
Mary-Ann

1 comment: