Pages

Pinterest

March 30, 2013

Easter 08

I have always been a little behind with my scrapbooking.  I used to scrap chronologically then I would get stuck and not do anything for a bit. Within the last couple years I have done pages that I simply just wanted to do.  No order involved, just picked what inspired me or what went with my new papers!  So with Easter fast approaching and busy bunny planning, I came across some old Easter bunny photos.  I have decided to scrap the oldest first in this case.  So, it is dated back to Easter 2008.  Only 5 yrs. behind, not too bad!  I dug out my March Studio Calico Kit - Neverland, and this is what I did.  I used a mask, for the second time in my life!!  The blotting of the paint did not work quite the way I wanted it to so I outlined every opening with my white gel pen.  It helped the mask be a little more pronounced.  I cut out the "Love This" circle with the Silhouette,  but it was too big for what I intended so I used it as a stencil just above the photo on the right side of the layout and for the word "Love" to the left.  Another pocket peeks from behind the photo to house the wallet size of the same photo.  I just can't throw them away!  Because of the woodgrain paper, I brought in wood veneers from Studio Calico.  Surprise surprise!  




Happy Easter!
Mary-Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment