Pages

Pinterest

February 22, 2020

Grateful - Paper Issues

Nothing like going to the Topsfield Fair with friends.  
Much better than going it alone.  It means I do not have to ride the rides with my kid and loose my lunch!  I can not do anything that spins and I think he is starting to take after his mama.  I ride before I eat all the goodies.  To me, the best part of the fair is the fair food and friends.  

This is my chum Mary.
For the layout, I used Pretty Little Studios - Bohemian Dreams.  
I based it on a Sketch from the Paper Issues PIFF page.  
I cut out the center of the floral paper and backed it with a typed paper.  Then layered flowers and vintage buttons to surround the frame.  

Shop over at Paper Issues for 20% off your purchase with code: Mary-Ann.






No comments:

Post a Comment