Pages

Pinterest

March 26, 2019

Hoppin' Down the Bunny Trail - Elle's Studio

Morning Elle's friends!

I am super excited to share my Elle's Studio layout with you today!  I had so much fun creating this multi-patterned title.  I was at a crop with several other friends who were seriously mad at me!  I kept singing my title, which then got stuck in their heads for the entire day!  I thought it was hilarious!  But seriously, look how fun it is.  Each word, using a different patterned paper from the Spring 6x6 paper pack.  Paired with the larger Chocolate Acrylic boy Bunny, was a bonus for the bottom of my spread!  All from Elle's Studio!




Noteworthy 2, Puffy Alpha Stickers in Teal, Steel Craft Die, Large Jane Alpha Stamps, Springtime 6x6 paper pad, Large Jane # Stamp and Steel Craft Die, Family Fun 6, Live Laugh Love Floral, Spring Puffy, Tiny Everyday Label Stickers


For under my photos, I cut strips of various 12x12 colorful papers that would match the color scheme I was trying to achieve for the layout.  



I added the Tiny Everyday Label Stickers that matched my project.  The phrases just happened to be perfect!  I used foam for a little bit of added dimension.  Layering them over the photos helps bring your eye to that photo.



As much as I love ALL the acrylics in the March release, I really love how this 'guy' stands out against all the pastels and white that I used.  Directly under my title, was the perfect place for him to get cozy!



I know you have seen these amazing Large Jane Alpha Stamps and Dies.  But, have you really seen them?  There are 4 different patterns to stamp in.  Giving you 4 completely different looks.  I used the Large Jane Alphabet Stamp - Outline, helping the letters stand out over just cut patterned paper letters.  

Thanks for stopping by.  Be sure to hit the shop and check out these large alphas.  You are gonna love the different patterns. Don't forget to tag Elle's Studio when you use them.  We definitely want to see you getting your craft on too!


No comments:

Post a Comment