Pages

Pinterest

March 14, 2019

Charming Trap - Paper Issues

The Sassy Scallops Challenge over at Paper Issues is super fun.

I gotta tell ya, I have used almost every single bit and piece of the Doodlebug Lots o' Luck collection.  I am out of paper, and only have a few ephemera pieces left.  
When I was assigned Sassy Scallops for todays post, I knew the rainbows, from the Bonnie Lass 12x12 sheet, were going to be part of my layout.  I carefully cut them into a scallop pattern, cut it in half and layered them below my photos.  

This was the year we used an oatmeal container to try to catch the leprechaun.  
We missed.  Again.   

Play along over at the PIFF page and you are automatically entered in the drawing for a prize. 
Shop over at the Paper Issues store and use code: Mary-Ann for 20% off.





No comments:

Post a Comment