Pages

Pinterest

November 10, 2018

Halloween Boys - Paper Issues

Hey there! 
Do you love going to crops?  Ever think about joining an online crop?  Everything you need is with you in your craft room, and you can create and chat all at the same time from the comfort of your pjs!  Win win if you ask me.  This weekend, Paper Issues is having an online crop.  Go to......Paper Issues Friends and Fans, Fall Crop to play along.  There are prizes to be won and lots of inspiration.  I am not even sure how many challenges there are but I know there are a ton. 

I am playing along with the "Playing with Patterns" challenge.  You can use a dress pattern, mix up different pattern papers, or anything with a fun pattern that you find.  

I decided to mix a gazillion patterns on one layout.  I used the October Uma Thurman kit.  I really need to get my Halloween photos documented.  







No comments:

Post a Comment