Pages

Pinterest

August 28, 2018

Love - Queen & Co.

Good morning!
I am here today with a fun layout using the Bug Jar and Love Jar kits from Queen & Co.  They were made to coordinate perfectly with each other.  The Love Jar Kit provides the jar and the Bug Jar Kit provides new jar covers, Toppings, and embellishments to match.
I played with the title of my layout and used a full jar of goodness as the 'O' in Love.  
Then I stamped and die cut flies, die cut vellum and layered those together to soften the look of the black bugs.  
I wanted to emphasis flowers on the side of the photo to offset the heaviness of the Jar in the title.  I clumped several different styles together to match the color of my boy Milford and his eyes.  
Thank you for stopping by today.  I encourage you to use your shaker kits on a layout page.

Mary-Ann Maldonado
Supplies used:
Bug Jar Kit
Love Jar Shaker Kit
Little Letters - Green
Bouquet:  Pastel and Bright
Pom Pom Flowers:  Yellow, White and Green
Glitter Flower: Yellow
Toppings:  Pops, Iridescent Bubbles and Butterflies (Included in kit)

No comments:

Post a Comment