Pages

Pinterest

July 26, 2018

Every Family Has a Story - Fancy Pants

What do you think of the new Magnolia Moments Collection from Fancy Pants?  Soon as I saw it, I went all nostalgic and homey with it.  I knew immediately, that I wanted to created a ‘wall’ with all the shelves and ephemera.  I used an old photo and some journaling, to get started decorating my ‘wall.’


My base is just white cardstock with the Shiplap FREE cut file from Paper Issues.  I used the white brick paper and left some of the openings open.  I layered the first shelf, just like I would on a real wall.  I used the Letter board Embellishments as wall hangings.  Then I kept going!  I used all the shelves on this layout!!  Oops!





You can see that it looks like a real wall!!  Or I think so anyway.  I love how it turned out.
Thanks for stopping in.

No comments:

Post a Comment