Pages

Pinterest

October 27, 2017

Good Times - Paper Issues

Sometimes the crazies over at Paper Issues decide to throw an impromptu crop.  
This weekend happens to be one.  

I have a challenge for the masses....
Pile it On.

Add as many different things that you can.  Each different thing worth 1 pt.  Goal is to reach 10 pts.  
So chipboard, 1 point no matter how many pieces you use, enamels, stickers, etc. 
It was much harder that I imagined. 

I used Spellcast from Pink Paislee.
1. Patterned Paper
2. Cut File (FREE from the PI store - Love you to the Moon and Back.)
3.  Cling Label
4. Chipboard
5. Washi Tape
6. Ephemera
7. Puffy Stickers
8. Stickers
9. Flair
10. Enamels
11. Date Stamp
12. Thickers
13. Sequins


Last year we took my boys chum, Jayden.  We had a great time.  The screamed like girls and clung on like babies but it was fun.  We went through several Haunted Houses.  
At the end of the night, there was a parade.  The light would blink different colors, making the photos a different color.  I thought it was cool, so I created a photo strip.





No comments:

Post a Comment