Pages

Pinterest

November 7, 2015

Guest Designer over at Simple Stories

I can not even explain to you how excited I am to be guest designing over at Simple Stories today.  
When given the assignment of creating a Christmas Mini Album, I was pretty stoked.
Then, the box arrived.  I was a bit overwhelmed by all of the beautiful items they sent me to play with.  An over-flowing box of the Claus & Co. collection.  An amazing Christmas Sn@p album and more!  After picking through all the goodies, I decided this mini would be a plan all - December Daily book all in one.  Here is a few sneak peek photos.  I do hope you will hop over to 
Simple Stories to check out the remaining parts of my book.  It was a blast to create!





Thank you stopping in today.  Hope you have been inspired to get your December Daily planned and ready to go.  Making your holiday season that much easier.


No comments:

Post a Comment