Pages

Pinterest

October 8, 2015

Grace Alone

It is with God's grace that I am able to stay home to work and play with paper.  
He as allowed me the opportunity to illustrate my memories and preserve them for my child.  
Roman and I recently accepted Jesus Christ as our Savior together and were baptized.
With the new Illustrated Faith product on the market, I snatched it up and started documenting this milestone.  The title is from a song we sing in church.  It is one of my faves.





Thank you so much for stopping by and sharing in my creative journey.  


I purchased these items from Paper Issues.  If you need it for documenting your journey with Christ, head on over and grab it for yourself.  Anything you order can be discounted by 20% if you use my code: Mary-Ann at checkout.  

No comments:

Post a Comment