Pages

Pinterest

April 3, 2015

Hide and Seek - Paper Issues

 
Sharing a quick layout that I created for Paper Issues, for their humungous Online Crop they had recently.  I challenged the crowd to create a grid style layout  There were over 60 participants for my challenge.  It was amazing.  I used Echo Park's Jack & Jill collection for this layout.


When Bubba was 4, we used to play hide and seek.  If he couldn't see you, you couldn't see him, right?  This is just adorable.  I can not believe he is so tiny here.  Makes my heart sad, how fast these precious beings grow.  


I have a bit of hidden journaling behind the notebook flap.
If you are in need of some scrapping goodies, be sure to head to 
Paper Issues and use code: Mary-Ann for 20% off everything you need.  


No comments:

Post a Comment