Pages

Pinterest

April 6, 2015

Always Remember - Fancy Pants

Good morning!  I hope that you are living everyday to its fullest.  Sometimes in our home, days are busy and others low key.  Which is probably the way it is for most of you reading this post.  When I was asked to create something about "living the everyday" for Fancy Pants Designs, I figured that it wasn't going to be hard, right?  Everything we do is everyday.  But, the more I thought about it, the harder it became!  I think they are trying to make us think a little deeper.   Think beyond the birthday parties, baseball games and planned activities.  Think about the ordinary moments that we often miss as an opportunity to document.   You can see from my journaling (in a close up photo below) that I captured a time that is important in our home, yet unplanned.  

I would love for you to stop by the Fancy Pants blog and see the layout in its entirety, just go HERE.



No comments:

Post a Comment