Pages

Pinterest

March 5, 2014

I Love Science

I think grandparents purposely give children presents that they would never of given their own kids!!  You know, things like drum sets!  My parents arrived after Romans birthday with a Science Experiment book.  Yes, fun to look at!  Not fun to clean up after.  However, I must say some of the things we did were really interesting and fun! We stripped a raw egg of its shell, we changed the colors of pennies, we layered liquid and learned about density, some of us (not me) foamed at the mouth with baking soda!  We even tried to suck an egg down into a bottle.  That we were not successful at.  Of course I lingered around while all these experiments occurred, I couldn't miss it!

Not long after playing with science, I had some really cool cards in my recent Project Life kit from Studio Calico.  They matched my vision perfectly!  






You can tell from this photo, just how much fun my boy was having.  The flair from A Flair for Buttons, works perfectly.

Thanks for stopping in.  Next project, exploding a bar of Ivory Soap in the microwave!  I have a board on Pinterest, with just Science Experiments if you want to check it out!

Mary-Ann


1 comment:

  1. Love this layout and the experiments sound like fun!

    ReplyDelete