Pages

Pinterest

October 9, 2019

Zac Brown Band - Paper Issues.

Today, I am participating in the Wish Upon a Star challenge over at Paper Issues!  
Use stars as your inspiration for this challenge. It could be as simple as using star stickers or as elaborate as creating a starry night background. The possibilities are as big as your imagination!
You can find all the October Paper Issues Challenges over at Paper Issues, PIFF Page. 

So, I used stars all right.  All over, color coordinating with my rainbow stripes.  
The collection is by Shimelle and its called Field Trip.  
It is really relevant for boys but I picked out what I wanted and created a page with my chums at a Zac Brown Concert.  We had so much fun. 
This is my third year in a row going with the Mastro's.  Randy was pulled out of town for work so Julie became my date!


Go shop in the PI store for 20% off with code: Mary-Ann.





No comments:

Post a Comment