Pages

Pinterest

December 3, 2018

Road Trip - Fancy Pants

Morning!

Plans of a road trip in your near future?  Not long ago, we went to Philadelphia to see the sights.  There was so much to see, so we took public transportation with a tour to boot! The On Our Way collection was perfect for documenting our journey.  I wanted white space with a corner for journaling.  



You can see that I used a cut file to the right of my photo.  Its a FREE file from Paper Issues.  I used vellum over the clouds and added the title to my layout.  



I love using foam to raise a piece of ephemera for dimension.  I did just that with the suitcase over the 3x4 Brag Card.  I loved the llama.  I had to use him peeking out around the card.  



Hope you will use the On Your Way collection to document your recent road trips.  It has great colors and pieces to help tell your story.





Supplies used:
On Our Way from Fancy Pants

No comments:

Post a Comment