Pages

Pinterest

April 27, 2018

Crosby's - Paper Issues

How about a weekend crop with the girls over at Paper Issues.  
I am in charge of the This or That Challenge.  
Basically, you chose one or the other from each list.  

1. All Cardstock     or      All Patterned Paper
2. 4 of the same size circle     or      4 of the same side rectangles
3.  Silver     or     Gold
4. Hand Journaling     or     Type Journaling 
5. Enamels     or     Flair
6.  Ephemera     or     Chipboard
7.  Ribbon     or     Twine
8.  Matted Photo     or     Frame
9.  3 Photos     or      2 Photos
10.  Sun     or     Camera

I chose everything on the right.  Since I was in  charge of making the list, I kept everything I chose on that side.  I used Crate Paper Oasis from the Paper Issues store.  Go grab it for 20% off when you use code: Mary-Ann.  









No comments:

Post a Comment