Pages

Pinterest

February 3, 2017

Let's Hold Hands - Paper Issues

I created the below Pinspire Me Mood Board for Paper Issues.  
It may be one of my favorite boards ever!  


Now do you see why?  Donuts, hearts, pretty birds and candy!  
The team creates projects off of this board for inspiration to our followers.  I created a PINK layout, cause any chance I get, I try and use pink!  I was also inspired by the I Love You sign language hand signal.  I used the small signal card from Crate Paper Cute Girl on my layout. It is mint green, small, yet perfect for the board!  Grab it from Paper Issues for 20% off with Code: Mary-Ann.

My boys are completely inseparable.  Randy always asks if Bub will hold his hand in public when he is 15.  Here he is only 5 but now he is 11 now and he holds our hands all the time.  







No comments:

Post a Comment