Pages

Pinterest

January 22, 2017

Awesome Christmas - Paper Issues

It is Paper Issues first Swag Bag Sunday for the year 2017!  I hope that you will consider joining in on the fun.  If you use my code: Mary-Ann on any order, you automatically get 20% off in the store.  Cassie is a super fast shipper too

Here is my Swag bag layout using the December Swag Bag.  
Those deer made me happy!  I almost added a red dot on the end of the white deers nose!  
Maybe I still should.  

This was Bub and my mom.  Then are picking out the goodies to leave for Santa in 2015.  Most of the years, I only have the small carrots for the reindeer.  I guess they got lucky for that Christmas Eve!  We always use the dishes that Roman colored himself when he was 3 or 4.  They have to be hand washed so the marker doesn't come off.  I don't typically iron anything or buy anything that can't go in the dishwasher!!!  Thank goodness my man does the dishes!  And he irons!





No comments:

Post a Comment