Pages

Pinterest

November 2, 2016

I'm With the Band - Paper Issues

I love this photo of my boy playing the trumpet!
This is a photo from from April, being his first year playing.  He also got braces two weeks into band.  That was a huge obstacle but he is really doing great.  

Maybe I should have titled it "Let the Trumpets Blow" which is a popular song right now on the radio.  Every time Bub plays, his dad starts singing that song!  Maybe my next layout. 

Anyway, on the Paper Issues blog today, the Design Team his spotlighting the Gather collections designed by Maggie Holmes for Crate Paper.  Wait until you see how EVERY layout looks different.  You would NEVER know they all came from the same collection.  Pretty impressive really.  I also used a FREE cut file from the Paper Issues store.  
Grab anything from the store for 20% off with code: Mary-Ann






SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment