Pages

Pinterest

April 18, 2016

Canal Street - Fancy Pants


Welcome to Around the Globe week over at Fancy Pants Designs.  Today, I want to share with you, my favorite place to escape!  No one wants to go with me most of the time, so I get to go by myself.   It is just the next town over and can cost nearly as much as a beach side villa!  As you approach Canal Street, you can see all the old brick textile buildings.  Many have been transformed into loft spaces, businesses and restaurants.  It is absolutely beautiful.  My favorite location is in a building all to itself.  Packed full of miscellaneous antiques, all perfect for my home decor!  So, if you are ever in the area, you should stop buy, it will not disappoint!

To see the entire layout, you do have to go to the Fancy Pants blog.
To get this FREE Globe Cut File - go to the Paper Issues store HERE.  You can also get 20% off this Attwell collection with code: Mary-Ann while you are there!


Thanks for dropping in. 


No comments:

Post a Comment