Pages

Pinterest

January 19, 2015

Say it ain't Snow - Family

Today, over at Paper Issues, they are having Link Party where you can share your creations and possibly win a $20 gift card to the Paper Issues store.  You have until February 1st to link back.

You can share anything that you have to do with outside winter activities!  

I am sharing a layout I created using an older snowman family photo.  We built this to represent our family a few years ago.  My boy is so small here and those snowmen are ginormous!  





 For this layout, I used Gossamer Blue Get Happy paper collection.  The few splotches of America Crafts gold paint are perfect.  Although this collection is Christmasy, it is also perfect for just cold day photos.  You can pick up this collection for 20% off if you use my code: Mary-Ann. 

Here is a list of products I used for this layout.
Holiday Happy 12x12 
Wonderful Life 12x12
Trimming Trees 12x12
Holiday Sweater 12x12
Gossamer Blue Happy Stickers

Be sure to head to the store and see what they have to offer.  Grab this collection or anything else you see for 20% off using my code:

Thank you for stopping by.  See you again soon.


3 comments:

  1. Mary-Ann, I love this LO so much! Your title is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a fabulous layout, Mary-Ann! Love the big letters, the fun photo...everything about it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your work, Mary-Ann! Great choice of paper and such a cute picture. Gorgeous title and love the layering.

    ReplyDelete