Pages

Pinterest

November 18, 2014

Go Team

Today, I am sharing this super cool layout over at The Cut Shoppe and A Flair for Buttons.  The two go hand in hand with each other for this theme.  A while back, Shelley, from AFB was making custom flair for some people and I asked for the Patriots.  Now, there is every team you could want in the shop.  If she doesn't have it, she will custom make it for you!  Talking about custom made, the "Leaf Love" cut file from The Cut Shoppe made perfect footballs!

The reason for all of this football stuff you ask? Well, I scored two Patriots vs. Bengals tickets for my boys for The October 5th game at 8:30 pm.  Funny story, my one and only Patriots game was back when I was in high school, Pats vs. Bengals!!!  I remember Boomer Esiason was the quarterback for Cincinnati and the crowd was so loud, he kept calling time out.  
Kinda cool that my boy went to his first game versing the same team!




Thanks for stopping by today.  See you again real soon.


Supplies:
Paper and Embellishments: Studio Calico  - The Underground Kit and Picadilly Add-on



1 comment:

  1. Awesome idea to use the Leaf Love background as footballs, Mary-Ann! I love mixing my flair buttons and cut files too!!

    ReplyDelete