Pages

Pinterest

August 14, 2014

I'd Follow You Anywhere

So there is this challenge on Instagram every Monday by #Studio52, then on Thursday, they throw you a twist.  It's pretty fun.  It is my second time participating.  I tell ya, I was thrown for a loop  this time.  The challenge was to create a masculine layout.  Then Thursday am, (you could probably hear me gasping at about 10:00 this morning,) they tell us to add butterflies.  BUTTERFLIES to a masculine layout?  Really?  So I read, and re-read the challenge. Yup, butterflies.  I guess that is why it is a challenge, huh?  So this is what I created.  Can you see those little flying things?  There are three of them!



One!


Two!


Three!  See them!


So this is a mode-podge of a whole bunch of stuff.  I started with a Pie Charge Digital file from Silhouette.  I haven't quite mastered my Cameo yet, but the Cameo Basics Class over at Studio Calico has helped.  Grabbed my Chickaniddy Crafts Date Night 6x6 Paper pack which I got over at eclectic Paperie.  This paper line rocks, I can't wait to get my hands on more of their product.  Of course this layout would not be complete without flair from A Flair for Buttons.  I used two different sets here, My Life Words 4 and Sherbet Arrow 1.  



1 comment:

  1. This layout pulled together so nicely. Love those letters and the extra details with stitching. You always do such a great job. Your blog looks awesome too. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete