Pages

Pinterest

December 3, 2013

Classes

I am staging all of my December Daily products so I can get rolling with documenting something everyday for the month.   I did it last year and was completely overwhelmed.  I was not organized at all and am determined not to let that happen this year.  Although we are 3 days into December, I can catch up.  I work better when organized.  Later I will share photos of my organized mess.  Should those two words really be together?   BTW, Dickie has returned to our home and I can tell that this year he will continue to be up to no good.  Here are a few picks of the mischievous fella!  Wake ups are much better since he arrived except we can't do anything until we find him first!

December 1st


December 2nd


December 3rd


Anyway, I had forgotten to share with you a picture of the class I will be teaching locally.  I am in LOVE with the kraft look but think for my DD I will go with more white and silver.  Maybe a touch of blue and pink.  Hmmmmm, I don't know.  I love this years Christmas line by October Afternoon and the one by Webster Pages.  Totally different looks, wonder if I can pull off blending the two together!




Ink About It, Westford MA
Saturday Dec. 7th
10-1pm

Eclectic Paperie, Exeter NH
Friday Dec. 13th
6-9pm

Til next time:o)
Mary-Ann



No comments:

Post a Comment