Pages

Pinterest

October 17, 2013

Jell-o

My gangsta likes to make pudding and Jell-o all the time.  Well, anytime I will let him.   So, on this day (the one in the layout) I let him make it by himself.  (Notice my polish pottery?)  I decided this Studio Calico kit was as good as any to highlight my little Masterchef Juniors Jell-o making skills.  I emphasized my layout with GOLD, my new obsession and seems to be very trendy right now.  The kit is "Antiquary" by Studio Calico.  The only problem that I have with some of the items in the monthly collections is that you can not figure out who manufactured some of the products.  Like in this kit, there are badges but you don't know who by.  There is a mixture of SC and Dear Lizzy papers and I added in Crate Papers Flea Market overlays (the gold framed acetate) and ephemera (the little bits and pieces.)  I also brought it MME Rhinestones from "Funday" and Heidi Swapps Gold Color Shine.    




The gold scallop is a doily I cut up  from the Flea Market Ephemera packet and used sections of it in different places.


I lust over that gray floral paper lining the bottom of my layout.  I kept that section simple and clean, allowing that paper to just shine!  I love it.  Now that I am looking, I added the gold Color Shine after I had taken my photos.   Bummer.

Thanks for stopping in.  I have been on a scrapbooking kick lately so be sure to stop back by real soon for more.

Mary-Ann


1 comment:

  1. I love this layout!!! So many perfect little details!

    And not to be an enabler - but Tuesday Morning had some really cute Polish Pottery Christmas Ornaments...

    ReplyDelete