Pages

Pinterest

May 7, 2012

Scrappin with a friend....

It is soooo hard for me to scrapbook somewhere other than my own home.   I can never take enough with me to a crop or I get there and find I have brought everything except what I want.  So, I invited a friend over to scrap with me.  I am super excited because she joined the kit club that I go to once a month.  Maybe we can make this a monthly affair!  It was so much fun.  I had everything that I needed at my fingertips.  This month at kit club, we were given Basic Grey's PB&J line.  I like it.  Here is what I came up with.  I'm not done, cause I think she is coming over tomorrow too!!  (shhhhhhh, another day of NO laundry or cleaning, yay me!)


Randy actually took this photo with his iPhone.  It is a bit grainy if you look close but it is a perfect picture.




One of the girls at the kit club and I challenged each other to use the blocks on the chipboard sheet.  I decided to add mine to string to enhance my banner.  I just love the little yellow heart stick pins.  Although they are not a traditional color, they almost seem perfectly made just for me:o)

I had to use this butterfly that you see below.  Maybe it goes, maybe it  doesn't.  I loved it.  Check out the series of photos.  Does this give you any indication of what will happen to my son in the future??  We, collectively as a family, came up with the title for this page.  I wanted hooligan or jailbird.  My husband said outlaw, so guess what my boy agrees to........ outlaw, of course.  I expect nothing less.  I am seriously outnumbered.  




Thanks for stopping by.  Hope to see you again real soon. 
Mary-Ann

3 comments:

  1. Love both layouts! When in doubt put a bird, er I mean, butterfly on it!
    I wish I could scrap with you at home, at a crop, anywhere :) you are uber-creative.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ur so sweet my friend. I just wish I could see you! Miss you:( xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete