Pages

Pinterest

March 21, 2012

Graceful

Hi all.  
I think that I am back in the swing of things after returning from Italy 26 days, and 32 minutes ago:o)  
Remember the love letter my son wrote????  Well, I have finally met the little girl at Popcorn Day when I volunteered last week.  She is super cute.  When I saw him in the lunch room, he stood behind her and pointed down at her head, mouthing the words, "This is Mica!"  My heart melted.  I imagined him moving out, getting married having kids and no longer wanting to kiss him mom on a regular basis.  Then I went into the whole idea that he is no longer gonna be around at Christmas, her parents will be asked to babysit, and we won't have time for his dear ole mom.  Boo hoo.  I refuse to let him get married.  Wait, does that mean that he will have to live with me forever?  I am sure that I will have to do some re-thinking:o)

I finally started scrapping again.  Went to my local scrap store, Ink About It and fell in love with Echo Parks, Graceful.  I love the reds.  I created this mini for an upcoming Mother's Day class.


Then, I couldn't put down the leftovers.  I needed to make a couple thank you cards and came up with this idea.  (What I really need to be doing is making some birthday cards.)  I added some ribbon, twine a Pebbles flower and a 3x3 Canvas Corp card base.


Then, that wasn't enough.  I kept going.  I made this little coaster book.  Because I feel the need to buy two over everything when I buy a paper line, I have tons of leftovers.  I just added green ribbon instead, a prima flower, dug out my Stamp-in-up punches, added a few tags and some Canvas Corp bags and this is what I got.  


Here are a couple of the inside pages.



Thanks for stopping in.
Mary-Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment