Pages

Pinterest

October 26, 2014

Today with Grumpo




I have been waiting for the perfect papers for these photos that I actually printed months ago.  I  love the photos.  One shows how intense my boy is, perfecting his Lego.  Doing Legos with someone is always better than doing them alone.  He seems to always coerce Grampy into doing one with him when he comes to town!

I used my Studio Calico kit, Underground and the add-on, Piccadilly.  I recently cancelled my Project Life subscription to jump on another kit club that I noticed just started.  But, it did not stop me from purchasing an add-on kit.  I always feel like I am going to miss something good if I don't get it:o(  I am a sucker for good advertising, pretty pictures and design team inspiration.  
Here are a few close ups....





My boy adores his Grandfather.  They are both very lucky.

Thanks for stopping by.




No comments:

Post a Comment