Pages

Pinterest

June 19, 2013

OH CANADA

I was recently in Buffalo, NY with some of my closest friends.  We worked.  Or so we say we did!!!  We ate.  Shopped for Starbucks mugs.  You know, the ones from different places you go...we got Niagara Falls and Canada.  I only got them because my friends did.  Since then they have bred like rabbits and I have different people looking for them for me.  I have exceeded the limit on how many coffee cups one person should have.  Ask my husband.  I need a storage unit.  It is true.  No joke!  We also went the wrong way and was forced to cross the bridge into Canada to see the falls.  We were going to walk but it didn't work out the way we hoped and had to pay $30.00 in parking instead!  But the crossing guard was hot, as in oh-la-la!  Crossing guard?  That is the person who does the school bus crossing, I can't think of his title.  Might be because we were giddy like school girls when he said "chow" as we drove away.   Here is the super pink, bright, fun layout I created using Studio Calico's Round About kit.  It features: American Crafts, Studio Calico, Simple Stories and Crate Paper.  I threw in a Chic Tag free printable, My Mind's Eye enamels and Crate Paper frames.  I think the pink stars are from last months Studio Calico kit.  I am almost out:o(



I think this should have been an indication that we went a little too far!
See that yellow geo tag?  Came with the kit.  I tried to punch a hole in it but it would not go through.  I wanted to sew it onto my page.  Once I destroyed the center of the geo tag, I had to cover it with something because not using it was NOT an option.  Wish I had more!  I heart the new Crate Paper Chipboard frames.  They go with anything and everything.  There are so many in one package, you can use them forever!


See the camera?  made from the same stuff as the yellow geo tag.  WARNING:  NOT PUNCHABLE!    Another free printable from Chic Tags with enamels as headlights:o)  Do you spy the second Crate Paper frame?



How about the third?  See the Buffalo button?  My friend gave it to me.  We had a pack that we would scrapbook these pictures.  I think I am the first, I have yet to see theirs....hint hint!  This layout makes me happy.  It may be a combination of the people I was with, along with the beautiful colors provided in this months kit.  

til next time,
Mary-Ann



No comments:

Post a Comment