Pages

Pinterest

June 14, 2013

Bring your kid to work day!


This is one of my favorite layouts.  Is it the layout or the photo?  Last summer, my husband decided to bring my son to work with him.  With all the loud equipment and noises, he was required to wear protective ear phones.  I guess it was sooooo quiet that within minutes he was fast asleep on the job.    It is times like this that I wish I could pick him up and rock him like he was a baby.  Fear not, I am not that delusional, I realize that I would either drop him or be admitted for back surgery soon after.
This layout was created with this months Studio Calico kit - Roundabout.  Its a collection of Crate Paper, Basic Grey, Studio Calico, Simple Stories along with my own stash of October Afternoon, Silhouette Cameo, washi tape and of course, A Flair for Buttons.  I layered tags, layered acetate and rounded it out with several circle embellishments.

IMG_1141

IMG_1143

IMG_1144

IMG_1145
At least one or more Flair can be added to any layout.  "Dude" is just perfect here!  You can get your Flair here!
I used the following on this layout.........."Whatever Flair."

Il_570xN.443603514_few9
Hope to see you again soon!
Mary-Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment