Pages

Pinterest

June 6, 2013

Bon Appetit

With FarmHouse Paper Company starting to ship the Country Kitchen Collection, how could I NOT create a recipe box for a class at Ink About It.  The class will be held on June 20th from 6-9 in Westford MA.  You can click here to connect with the store to sign up.  

I decorated this paper mache recipe box with several different papers, chipboards and stickers from the Country Kitchen line.  I love the vintage feel and the color pallet.  My favorites.....the green scale and wooden spoon!  


Look at the rich colors and layering on the inside and out!





I have been working all morning trying to figure out how to take photos that will not blur my edges.  I think I have conquered that dilemma but the sample is already at the store.  So this my friends, is a blurry edged photo.  Sorry.  Here are a couple inside photos.  



Thanks for stopping by and be sure to head over to FarmHouse Paper Company to see where you can purchase this collection for yourself or if your local, Ink About It has just received their shipment of Country Kitchen!!!  Hurry, it will NOT last long.

Mary-Ann



5 comments:

  1. Great idea, the spoon is a perfect addition, a really lovely make, must have been great fun to do x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The detail on this piece is awesome. I love the layers on the box itself and on the cards. Beautiful vintage papers and images. It looks like a fun class.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This would fit perfectly into my kitchen, lo. Love bright colors especially that red. Adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my giddy aunt Mary Ann...I need one of these, it would look gorgeous in my glass cabinet in my kitchen..wink wink!
    Big hugs
    A grinning Tracy
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mary Ann,
    This is really so pretty. Love the vintage look and yes my favorite is the scale too.

    ReplyDelete