Pages

Pinterest

August 31, 2018

Adventure - Fancy Pants

Ok, I really had a hard time narrowing down my photos for this layout idea!!!  Problem is,  I wanted to clump a ton of photos all on one page!  I think it is successful because of the On Or Way Collection.  I know it seems like lots of patters, layers, photos and cut files, but it works for me!  I like busy.  




The station wagon cars included in the ephemera pack are not what we drive nowadays, but I think it is a fun play on telling the story that we drove for this trip.  


Check out this FREE Cut fIle from Paper Issues, it was specifically designed to go along with the On Our Way Collection.  You will not believe how many different works and files are actually included in this one FREE file!

Thanks for stopping  by.

No comments:

Post a Comment