Pages

Pinterest

August 13, 2018

Bug Jar Kit - Queen and Company

Good morning Q&C friends.
Mary-Ann here!  I was so excited to receive the Bug Jar Kit in the mail from Queen and Company.  I have so many ideas!  It perfectly coordinates with the Love Jar Kit, it just adds additional embellishments for it.  I had to do something with the black and yellow bees!  Wouldn't you?  
I started with base colors that would match my tiny bee ToppIngs.  I decorated with a few bees and lightly filled the jar with coordinating Toppings.  

For my second card, I stared with wanting to create a blanket for a picnic but it turned into this instead!  It looks like my jar fell over, releasing all of the beautiful ladybugs.  
The clouds are from the Nested Cloud Dies.  To cover my glue dots from the vellum, I carefully placed Starbursts and Epoxy Dots.  
Thank you for stopping in today.  Hope you are having as much fun with these two kits as we all are!
Mary-Ann Maldonado
Bug Jar KitLove Jar KitEpoxy Dots
Starbursts
Nested Clouds
Paper Pads:  Delightful Dots, Halloween Hoopla, Heart Throb, Stripes
Pop Toppings
Bubble Toppings
Yellow Twine

No comments:

Post a Comment