Pages

Pinterest

November 22, 2016

Family Fall Traditions - Fancy Pants

The assignment today for my Fancy Pants Blog post is Giving Thanks.  I have a Thankful list a mile long!  So instead of boring you for days, I thought I would share how thankful I am for our Family's Fall Traditions.  Each year, we are jammed packed with outdoor, fall related activities.  Apple picking, (which is here in this layout) carving pumpkins, new this year is haunted houses, trolley tours and so much more.  I hope that my son remembers all of the fun things we do each year, and carry on the traditions to his family.  

Head to the Fancy Pants blog to take a look at my layout in its entirety.  Also, if you are looking for this gorgeous collection, Golden Days, you can grab it from the Paper Issues Store for 20% off when you use code: Mary-Ann.



No comments:

Post a Comment