Pages

Pinterest

November 17, 2016

Walking in a Winter Wonderland - Simple Stories

Hope you have your warm coats and boots out!  My projects today are going to transport you to a winter wonderland! Just briefly so I guarantee you will survive!

Have you seen the new Mistletoe Kisses from Simple Stories?  It is a perfect collection for documenting Christmas in a non-traditional color way or document fun in the snow, like I did with both of my layouts.  For my first project, the green polka dot paper was a little to bold for my snowy photos, so I white washed my trees with a little white paint.  This technique toned down the green and helped spotlight my photos.  Remember a while back when Simple Stories paired up with Just Nick?  Well, I ordered this Bare Tree  cut file.  I used it for a Halloween layout then, and now for a winter layout.   I did cut two different size trees.







No comments:

Post a Comment