Pages

Pinterest

September 2, 2015

#RAD - Simple Stories Spotlight - Paper Issues

By now you should have figured out that Paper Issues does a Product Spotlight pretty often.  They ask their team to create projects with one specific collection, see how we all interpret it differently and share it all with their viewers.  It is pretty fun.  You will have to go HERE to see what  the other members have created with this months collection:  So RAD by Simple Stories.  
Having a boy makes this collection right up my alley!


Since they only share the entire l about, I thought I would include closeups of my project over here for you.   Don't you love the cork paper?  I do!



Did you notice the PI PaperPOP?  This bottle of glue is from the set called Sniffy McGlue!  


See you again soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment